Friday, 29 June 2012

Mad Lady Accessories - on sale

     As kind of feeling on continuing my sale hunt (as it just truly is that currently the most of stores are having sales and I am quite spending my money on those as I'm kind of a person who mostly shops on sales. So I wanted to share another amazing sale - this time on MadLady - a quite new online store that hips worldwide to any place on the world (flat rate costs £6 - but I think it's not much comparing to others). There wasn't any promotion yet on social networks about sale, but as I visited the site today I saw it - 50% off all the jewellery. And there's a lot of them - for any style, whenever you like girly or grunge-ey - there's everything - and for cheap.
     My favourites were the Bohemian ones - as now is the festival time, warm Summer nights and days spent out - these accessories will go well together with comfy clothes like maxi dresses, long skirt and such. Also denim shorts, tees, lace, DIY floral headbands - basically anything Summery. I also made a collage with the accessories I loved from MadLady and couldn't resist an idea to add some photos for Bohemian outfit inspiration - at first I wasn't really liked this style, but it's just too comfortable to say no - Boho is not just in outfits, it's lifestyle, a philosophy of feeling free. And you never can feel free and wild too much. There are no limits.

Mad Lady Accessories

Earrings
£3.17 - madlady.co.uk

Bracelet
£5.31 - madlady.co.uk

Bohemian necklace
£11 - madlady.co.uk

Earrings
£3.63 - madlady.co.uk

Necklace
£7.77 - madlady.co.uk

Yellow gold jewelry
£0.69 - madlady.co.uk

Earrings
£2.25 - madlady.co.uk

Ring
£4.09 - madlady.co.uk

Silver ring
£4.55 - madlady.co.uk

Ring
£4.09 - madlady.co.uk

Egyptian Bracelet - Cleopatra
£9.15 - madlady.co.uk

Blue Glitter
£3.17 - madlady.co.uk






14 comments:

  1. What a fun, great shoot!! Are you a new blogger? When did you start? :)

    I am now your NEWEST follower GFC! I also have Lookbook, twitter and Bloglovin! I hope you can stop by my blog, let me know what you think(always looking to improve) and follow me back now too :) HUGS from USA! I look forward to your visit!

    God bless,
    christine
    www.beyoutifulhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful pictures and jewellery!! The feather earrings, the blue necklace and the mint rings are my favourits!! I think i must order something:D Can you tell me if I can order from germany? Very inspiring!!

    Hope you visit me on my blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Christine T Yes, I'm a newbie, just some days ago started and sure, will follow you back [: And thanks so much for the feedback :]]

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Fashionobsession-mieni Yes, sure you can order from Germany [: Only one thing - the shipping is not free, but it's only £6 which aren't much comparing to others. Have a happy shopping [:

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha. sounds like a plan! :)

    And if you would accept a little feedback, I think your blog would be easier to read if you expanded the actual black pot are ^_^

    Thanks for stopping by!

    God bless
    christine
    www.beyoutifulhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful jewellery!I like your blog :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Sabrina Thank you so much for stopping by [: Glad you liked

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am in love with this look.

    Guppii

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Guppii Thanks for writing the comment [: Happy you liked it and hope to see you around here again [:

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all of these! They are so pretty(:

    ReplyDelete
  11. great post, the pictures are beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice ladies Accessories..
    Check out the link to see the latest Collection of Ladies Wear's.....

    ReplyDelete
  13. My favourites were the Bohemian ones - as now is the festival time, warm Summer nights and days spent out - these accessories will go well together with comfy clothes like maxi dresses.........Buy ladies accessories online http://www.linoperros.com

    ReplyDelete