Tuesday, 22 January 2013

Valentine's Day Spirit

     Yes, title said it straight. Valentine's day. Well it's still January, but if we talk about getting ready by using "things from the internet" then it's better to start collecting them and having at least few extra shipping days to be sure to have items on time.
     When I was a kid, I really liked this time, I always got some extra presents, I wore heart stickers on face, and I still do buy something with hearts. So I want to inspire you to have this date as a day/eve when you can go to either school, college, uni, job, anywhere you need to that day - looking a bit more than ordinary. One special accessory and you will be set, and noticed. And you probably will bring a smile to people face, because, please, who doesn't like that cute heart symbol and some love. Even though you may not be a fan of this cliché "I love you" kind of date (as what it has become these days) but that doesn't mean you have to ignore it.
     Of course, we don't need special dates or occasions to say to people who we love that we do love them. One of the New Years wishes I got from nice friend Marina was: ability to say "I love you" to the people who deserve this. So please, let's appreciate people we have and let's be kind and welcoming to new people in our life. And there is no better way to do that than being fun. And accessories and little DIY touch-ups are the easiest fun adding possibility to the looks.
     Here are some of my favourite Valentine's day thingies:
Glitsy Valentine's

     And as I thought about some extra ideas, I'll be making a few more themed posts next days - like about what does this heart symbol really stands for and what are the best film combinations to watch and so.
     Thank you for reading [:
      Which thingies are your favourite? What are you planning for 14th?

12 comments:

  1. Cool! I'm planning on organising a singles meal for all the single people are my uni to raise money for charity! Hopefully I'll be blogging about it soon.
    notqueenvictoria.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thats sweet and kind of you to do that =)

      Delete
  2. that black heart dress is soo cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. pleas visit my url http://www.stardoll.com/tr/user/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Valentine's so sweet, but I don't think I will be doing anything really much this Valentine, I just go and play to Stardoll, and maybe hangout with my boyfriend a bit:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's cool but it's sad right? But youre still hanging out with ur BF :D

      Delete