Hola, I won't even start saying my apologies as they would probably be more than 10000 words.
BUT, hey, I'm here with a new post, this time story's about an online store named Oasap.com
This shop is HAS FREE SHIPPING. Had to say it with Caps Lock. And it based on China and many times you might be able to find the items on ebay for cheaper, BUT Oasap is better than a lot of Chinese shops that they deliver fast enough, to me, Latvia it takes no more than two weeks (when usually ebay and other Chinese shop owners end up sending in month or even more).
But now, let's see the things. I must say that I have them for months, so my review of these accessories will be as truthful as it might be.
1. Chic Leopard Lace-up Creepers with Round Toe are my very first purchase from the internet. At first they smelled a bit, but now they're fine. Only problem THEY RUN SIZE SMALLER, I ordered size 36 but they are too small for me, though my little sister was happy to take them. I am still quite thinking of ordering them in bigger size as they are just great. Makes you longer and looks cool.
2. Oversized Simple Envelope Clutch Bag I am very happy with it, I use it when I have deadlines - to bring my printed reports and to look chic, it actually has plenty of space, though, of course, you can't fit in a water battle or so. But it's has still been useful for days when I don't need a small big with only few things to carry.
3. Jewelry. I have had bad experience with jewellery when those tiny, delicate chains break in first day use. But these are actually great. That golden Elk Head Necklace has caught many friend attention - only bad thing, it is quite long. The spiked one named Punk Style High Shine Spikes Detail Necklace is pretty fierce, you can even use it as headband. And those two rings - Retro Cute Mouselet Ring and Retro Elegant Rose Wings Ring are very cute, but the mouse one leaves gray marks if you wear it all day.
4. Woolen Wide Brim gentleman Hat I just will say - I love this hat, it looks so chic, but on windy days it's really hard to manage not loosing it. It might be as it simply doesn't fit me, you know "one size rarely fits all" but it's beautiful, so I keep it anways.
5. Bowknot Detail Clasp Closure Briefcase - This is my very favourite bag from which I have ever owner, isn't it cute? It is attention grabbing and always a great touch up to any outfit, but
So you might be wondering - what was the purpose of this? I kind of really had wanted to review them, but not so cluttered, in one post, but now I was in a hurry to do so as I got asked by Oasap to host a giveaway.
AND I felt like I should tell yo more about my personal experiences before just stating "they are so great, everything's awesome just enter" kind of text.
I hope at least one person found this at least a bit useful [[:
And see you in comments of giveaway [[: