Monday, 13 January 2014

13/365

     I will keep this one short. I slept for 2 hours last night as I was mostly cheering up my mate, who had lost her hope finishing coursework. I stayed up and helped as I may. Now I feel like exhausted but happy person. We made it. 
     But at the moment, after seeing soke more friends and generally thinking about study stuff, having yet some things to do for tomorrow. It's so easy to get stressed and just give up on anything else. But I will try not to. But today, I am keeping this short. I just feel like it. This post was just about being. Being itself. I am, therefor, everything is fine. It's the most powerful thing for all those who are alive - knowing it. And using it. 
      Who will remember those long nights of sleep? No one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment