Wednesday, 22 January 2014

20/365

   Even though I was thinking about giving up all this 365 concept (and it wasn't even a month with it), but then I thought - no. If I have started something, I have to carry on. At least for a month. Or two. Or so. Even as if the days are getting sooo busy within papers due. And I literally shouldn't be typing this now. I should be starring at my empty Ms Word document trying to figure out what to write in it. 
    Yet as for reconstructing my 20th, I needed to mention this particular artist - Lissy Elle. Her photography sometimes shows up on social media, many times without her name with them, but even as if I hadn't seen all her photos, I managed to trace them to see some similarities. Anyway, especially I am in love with her ''fine art'' section's ones. Those girls that are seeminly floating in the air look so dreamy, like a shot from a fairytale. I wish someone would make something like that for me as well. The plain pretty Photoshopped shoots aren't giving any interest to me.
Embedded image permalink
      All these photographies and even more can be found on http://lissyelle.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment