Wednesday, 22 January 2014

21/365

     And when I was about to say that I did catch up on the date for today... It was midnight again. Well, this blog afterall was named because of my late nights on blogosphere, so here goes another post. I wanted to keep it short as to not to talk about again the stressing about everything - the perfect cure for everything is, of course, shopping. These days for such people as me who are way too lazy, the shopping mostly happens online, but there is something special about all this waiting for the parcel. It's like giving yourself gifts, isn't it?
     The only bad thing is that I always end up getting things that are rarely practical, but oh well, that's how life works sometimes, right? So today I was looking through ASOS bag section and stumbled upon these cute and cheap wallets and purses. Again, it's not that I don't have any, but these are too adorable to resist, now just have to decide which one (or ones) to get [:
Cuteness overload ^^

1 comment:

  1. nice post
    followed your blog on gfc
    pls do follow mine
    http://vstyleyou.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete