Tuesday, 15 April 2014

15th April

     I will keep this short, even though I am in the busy mood when I barely have a spare minute today, I still went for checking what's new on my 3 favourite online shops, and guess what - Romwe is having a massive sale. I again went for some new leggings (like I didn't have enough), I know they aren't on trend anymore, but they are comfy and there are several for less than 7$, so I think it's a real bargain.

Happy Easter Sale day on Romwe 
Up to 75%off. Hurry up!
More than 1000 styles. There is always a suitable one for you! 
Start from Apr 15th, end on Apr 22nd.
Shipping within 24 hours.

     By the way, the white lace blouse in 3D embroidery will be $11.99 on April 17th, save 64%.
Beginning at 1:00am GMT April 17th,
Sale on this top will last only 24 hours, limited pieces available.
PLUS on 17th April you may also use this coupon 10offwhitelace to get even more 10% off the price. I am totally saving the date and getting that gorgeous lace top [:

White Lace Blouse

5 comments: