Wednesday, 7 May 2014

7th May


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7

Oh my gosh, I finally learnt how to create a GIF from images on Photoshop.
This looks nothing special, but to get it in this way, and transparent - it took me forever. But I surely will be creating more of them [:

This post was meant as a tiny and late reminder of Mother's day. You know, it's around a corner (weekend), and I as usually will probably get mine a belated gift. Because I always forget unless I manage to buy things ahead of time. Or maybe I will just go and get her some treats on local Body Shop or Lush (or both). Those are a life saver for any last-minute gifting moments, am I right?
And treatment beauty stuff is favourite to everyone, because it's not just about looks, it's also about how we and our body feel. And taking a day off just to pamper yourself should be done every now and then. It's worth it, and this time, we should remind it to our moms, who are always busy, making things alright and often, very often, putting themselves on second (or even third place).
So let's use this upcoming date to create a day that will be filled with niceness, treats and lovely happenings. At least a bouquet of fresh flowers would be needed.

I wish the online shopping shipping time was shorter, otherwise it means a lot of planning ahead. Though, you know, there are several sales going on right now, because of this special day.
My mother is still sceptical about online shopping, but I will tell you one thing - even if you don't know the size or aren't sure about the fitting of clothes, you can always choose accessories, espeically - necklaces. There can never be too many of them, I assure you.

So let's celebrate our most special women's in our lifes with having a little bit (or a lot of a) celebrating this Sunday x At least a day free of work is what our special one deserves.
(scene from film Marie Antoinette (2006), if you haven't seen it, you should)

5 comments:

  1. Mother's Day is a day to appreciate mothers everywhere. Give a mother a big hug on Mother's Day for all of the hard work that they do.

    -J

    ReplyDelete